Wine down this summer with Enowa...you bring the wine and we’ll send the cheese and crackers to pair with our finance transformation experts, Friedrich Glugsberger and Van Vu, who will discuss how our global manufacturing client replaced its current financial consolidation solution for actual and plan data in 7-8 months with the support of Enowa’s finance transformation team, leveraging SAP's 1909 FSP02 On-Premise Group Reporting Solution, as a first step to focus on the adoption of its strategic corporate performance vision.
Discuss the role of Group Reporting as a core and integrated component of the overall Corporate Performance Management Vision
- Provide an overview of solution components and the design for the initial adoption of Group Reporting to balance value creation with the adoption timeline and risk
- How planned, actual and statistical financial data from non-S/4HANA system were integrated to ensure an effective solution design and integration
- Provide an overview of currently available and planned future functionality for additional value creation
- Discuss how the project was organized and managed, using SAP’s agile Activate framework and Enowa's finance lead to ensure successful solution adoption
- Key Takeaways for a successful adoption of Group Reporting
The first 30 people to register and attend the webinar will receive a $30 Amazon gift card which can be used to purchase items for your next pairing.